This website contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual granted access. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this website.
WELCOME TO THE HOME free season 2 FAMILY!
Please find all the show information below. For additional requests or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for Best Viewing Experience: Scroll down or click a link under Table of Contents to jump to the following section on this page. Click the back button on your browser window to go back to your main dashboard page.
Cross promotions & NETWORK APPROVAL Guidelines
social media Guidelines for fox broadcasting partners
A partner may create and sustain buzz and conversations for an initiative in the social media space.
The below guidelines apply to partner-generated social media content that are posted in conjunction with real-time activity during individual show broadcasts. All other social media activity and content, including content unrelated to these single episodes (e.g., consumer promotions, commercial creative, the exclusive content provided to a partner, sponsored content sections on an official show website, general show messaging, etc) must be submitted for pre-approval by FOX.
Overall Content Guidelines
Social media content from Partner Digital must:
- Be positioned as a way to generate awareness and excitement with fans; be positive, not negative or snarky; maintain alignment with show/network priorities.
Partner must not distribute content that:
- reveals or discloses any sensitive information about the show, including, without limitation, details about unaired episodes, spoiler alerts, etc. This applies to information which Partner is exposed to as an official sponsor of the show.
- encourages fans to act in an inappropriate fashion;
- positions Partner as a co-producer of the show or decision-maker in determining show content;
- violates the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of FOX;
- includes a Direct Message to a viewer (all social media content must be seen by all viewers);
- disparages or defames the show brand or network;
- is disparaging, libelous, or an invasion of the privacy of production staff, employees of FOX or any major advertiser
- is unlawful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent, including any communication that constitutes (or encourages conduct that would constitute) a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law;
- includes photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter;
- may be deemed grossly offensive, including, but not limited to, blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, or sexism;
- is for commercial purposes or contains advertising or is intended to solicit a person to buy or sell services or to make donations outside of officially FOX-approved content;
- improperly assumes or claims the identity, characteristics or qualifications of another person;
- is not FTC compliant (including without limitation, w/respect to Endorsement and Testimonial guidelines).
- Tweets/Posts to include the official show hashtag and the official show handle whenever possible
- Partner may not create other hashtags or handles related to the show without prior FOX approval.
- Partner is encouraged to retweet and re-post content from official show content channels (defined below)
- If any pertinent information is revealed from the main channel, then the sponsor is free to retweet that tweet. Sponsors must not create their own tweet with this information.
- The main channel is defined as show page on FOX.com
- Tune-in messaging and drivers to the official show website is encouraged
- Partner can create social media postings in the following way:
- Routing: Partner will submit their weekly social plan for approval to FOX. For example, posts for review to be submitted on a pre-determined day, team reviews and submits approvals/changes by a pre-determined day. Posts go live on show days. After the posts go through the approval process, they cannot be changed.
- Use of Talent: Tweeting, Re-tweeting or Tagging of Talent tweets/content requires additional clearance by Partner for the intended use.
- If the FOX owned Twitter account is has been whitelisted for the partners use of RT’ing & amplification, all tweets that are selected for amplification must be approved by FOX.
- Partner may retweet and re-post photos and/or videos from show official content channels but may not edit or add to the original tweet/post copy in any way.
- Partner may not post photos/videos from any integration related shoots/filmings without prior approval of FOX and/or the studio.
Events During the Season
- At official FOX/Show events, Partner may have the ability to socialize these events which will need to involve coordination between a Partner on-site social coordinator and a FOX social media point person
Publicity and Press Guidelines
Please see below regarding publicity guidelines for the second season of HOME FREE! We are very excited about your participation and your support.
For Press Releases
- Show title / premiere date / tune-in info must be in both headline and in first paragraph of all press releases: HOME FREE premieres Thursday, June 16 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
- HOME FREE boilerplate must be included in all releases (see below)
- Approved Show Description is included below.
- Press releases must be sent to email@example.com for approval, with a 48-hour window for turn around
- Photo requests can be sent to Richard Kosters / Richard.Kosters@fox.com and please cc Nicole Gonzales / firstname.lastname@example.org. FOX must approve all photos being used.
- The images of Tim Tebow and Mike Holmes (See attached) are approved for use. It must include the following photo credit and caption.
- Photo Credit: 2016 Fox Broadcasting Company
- Approved Caption: Unscripted competition series HOME FREE returns for an inspirational second season. Pictured: Famed professional contractor Mike Holmes (“Holmes on Homes®”), the eight-episode unscripted series breaks ground Wednesday, July 22 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
- For any photos your on-set photographer on the ground is getting for the specific brands, FOX will need to see / approve those. Send to Richard Kosters / Richard.Kosters@fox.com and please cc Nicole Gonzales / email@example.com.
General Show Description
Unscripted competition series HOME FREE returns for an inspirational second season. This time around, the contestants won’t compete for themselves, they will compete to win their personal hero a dream home. In addition, former NFL player, Heisman Trophy winner and sports analyst Tim Tebow will take the game to a new level, co-hosting alongside famed professional contractor Mike Holmes, who returns for Season Two.
On Season Two of HOME FREE, the competition is bigger and better than ever. Each week, Holmes and Tebow will challenge and motivate the contestants to build a new home, testing their skill levels, will and strategy. The contestants who work the hardest for their hero move forward, while the contestant who doesn’t perform up to code will face elimination. Holmes and Tebow will be with the competitors every step of the way – picking apart their work and demanding they meet their high standards, while also sharing their expertise and guidance to help them reach new heights. When only two remain, they will fight to the finish to win their hero the ultimate dream home, and take home a surprise $100,000 grand prize for themselves.
HOME FREE Boilerplate
HOME FREE is produced by Critical Content and executive-produced by Tom Forman, George Verschoor, Brad Bishop, Andrew Marcus and Mike Holmes. The series will be distributed internationally by ELECTUS.
Social Media Information:
Twitter: @HomeFreeFOX https://twitter.com/homefreefox
Facebook: Home Free FOX https://www.facebook.com/HomeFreeFOX
Instagram: @HomeFreeFOX https://www.instagram.com/homefreefox
Once we have these approved, we will send you an invitation to photo folders for you to download and get approved by the network. You may use for cross promotions and social media. No photos can be released prior to your air date. If you participated with multiple episodes, your folders will be organized by Episode number. Let us know if there are any other photos you are looking for.
CW and Litton must approve all photos being used and please include:
For all posts, make sure you include "Tune in to help Save Our Shelter. To help us save shelters and save lives, go to saveourshelter.com."
Tune In message: "You can watch our show on The CW, check your local listings and DVR the show if you'd like. Then, you can watch us anytime."
Mention Rocky's site "Get involved with Rocky to ...finding pet parents and forever homes and adoption..."
Photo Credit: "Courtesy of Save Our Shelter”
Additional Resources and Notes:
- Please use "Partner" Not "Sponsor"
- Refer to "Approved Assets" for show assets (logo with tune in, etc) you can use
- No photos may be posted anywhere until the episode they pertain to has aired. Refer to "air dates" section
- No disclosure of what exactly you provided prior to airing of the episode
- No photos with talent without prior approvals, see "Host Photos" for approved images
- Make sure to get me your signed agreement, your logo no smaller than 400x400, your url and social handles if you have not already done so. No in show or exposure without a signed agreement.
- Season Premieres on the CW on October 3rd, 2015.
NETWORK APPROVAL PROCESS
As a preferred partner, you have the opportunity to use the show assets in your cross promotional marketing as long as it is driving show tune in and is approved by the network.
Please read the following instructions carefully. All cross promotions around the show must be reviewed and approved by the network and production team. Approvals can take up to 3-5 days. Please fill out the "Approval Request Form" to submit all cross promotional materials for approval. Send any additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Need From You For Approval
- Creative or graphic mockups
- Where this will be distributed (ie. Twitter, Youtube, etc)
- Reach of the platform (# followers, subscribers, etc)
- Posting Flight Schedule (dates & how long it'll be up and live)
- Please credit any use of show photos with "Courtesy of Save Our Shelter."
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU WANT OR NEED A CUSTOM PHOTO ASSET?
Custom photo assets can be created with the SOS creative and production team, Rocky and Rob. Please provide us with any information on the "Asset Request Form" and we will reach out to further discuss.
On-Pack or In-Store Promotions
Must drive show tune in and pre-approved by the network. This would further expand and amplify any value for your brand on air as well as create deeper connectivity and activation at Point of Sale amplifying the gratis license of the show IP and assets that come with the show partnership. Another great thing about show is that it is 52 weeks a year so you can leverage the show’s brand equity all year. Can include In-Store Radio Spots, End Caps, Banners, Merchandise Displays, In-Store TV spots, etc