CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This website contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual granted access. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this website.
Welcome to the Populus Partner Portal!
Instructions for Best Viewing Experience: Scroll down or click a link under Table of Contents to jump to the following section on this page. Click the back button on your browser window to go back to your main dashboard page.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
NETWORK APPROVAL PROCESS:
Please read the following instructions carefully. All cross promotions around the show must be reviewed and approved by the network and production team. Approvals can take up to 3-5 days. Please fill out the "Approval Request Form" to submit all cross promotional materials for approval.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU FOR APPROVAL
- Creative or graphic mockups
- Where this will be distributed (ie. Twitter, Youtube, PR Newswire, blog, email newsletter, etc)
- Reach of the platform (# followers, subscribers, etc)
- Posting Flight Schedule (dates & how long it'll be up and live)
- Please include Tune In Message & follow all guidelines listed below
Guidelines for CROSS PROMOtions & Network Approvals
If you would like to help drive viewership and want to promote the show in any way, please let us know and we’ll send your cross-promo copy/postings through for approval from the network. Below are key details about the show and for all promotions, make sure you include either the tune in message or tune in lock up logo:
- Confirmed Show Title is: Nicole & Jionni's Shore Flip
- Confirmed Tune in Message you can include in your posts is: “As seen on FYI.”
- Series Premieres: Wednesday February 24 at 9/8c on FYI.
- Tune In Logo: N/A
Show Social Handles & Hashtags
You can link back to FYI’s social posts about the show. They just posted on their twitter and Facebook pages:
- Show Website: http://www.fyi.tv/shows/nicole-and-jionnis-shore-flip
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FYI/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fyi
- Official Hashtag: #ShoreFlip
- Show Blog: http://www.fyi.tv/shows/nicole-and-jionnis-shore-flip/articles/nicole-and-jionnis-diy-hack-of-the-week-wood-plank-shore-headboard
Additional guidelines for Social Media & digital content:
- Tweets/Posts should include the official hashtag and the official show handle as designated by NBC. Sponsor may not create other hashtags or handles without prior NBC approval. However, Sponsor may pick-up hashtags generated by other Twitter users, but the above equal exposure guidelines still apply.
- Sponsor is encouraged to re-tweet and re-post content from official content channels.
- Tune-in messaging and drivers to the official website:
- NBC.com URL
- Regular tune-in
- Premiere tune-in
- Sponsor may re-tweet and re-post photos and/or videos official content channels or encourage consumers to post their related photos and/or videos.
- Sponsor shall not post photos of talent/contestants without prior written approval from NBC.
Social media content should:
- Be positioned as a way to generate awareness and excitement with fans;
- Be positive, not negative or snarky;
- Maintain alignment with show/network priorities;
- Comply with applicable platform Terms of Service/Use
Do not distribute content that:
- Reveals or discloses any sensitive information about the show, including, without limitation, details about unaired episodes, spoiler alerts, etc. This applies to information which the partner is exposed to as an official sponsor of the show and as an attendee in the studio audience;
- Comments on the fairness or the legitimacy of the show;
- Encourages fans to vote in an unfair or inappropriate fashion;
- Positions the partner as a co-producer of the show or decision-maker in determining show content;
- Violates the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of NBC;
- Implies that on-air talent have a relationship with the sponsor;
- Asks for a response or engagement from on-air talent;
- Includes a Direct Message to a viewer (all social media content must be seen by all viewers);
- Disparages or defames the brand, host, talent and/or network;
- Is disparaging, libelous, or an invasion of the privacy of production staff, employees of NBC or any major advertiser;
- Is unlawful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent, including;
- Any communication that constitutes (or encourages conduct that would constitute) a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law;
- Includes photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter;
- May be deemed grossly offensive, including, but not limited to, blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, or sexism;
- Is for commercial purposes or contains advertising or is intended to solicit a person to buy or sell services or to make donations outside of officially NBC approved content;
- Improperly assumes or claims the identity, characteristics or qualifications of another person;
- Is not FTC compliant (including without limitation, w/respect to Endorsement and Testimonial guidelines).
No one forgets their first house flip… especially when it’s done on the Jersey Shore! Together, reality TV personality, entrepreneur and interior design maven Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and her husband Jionni LaValle will tackle the next big stage in their life – starting a new business together flipping homes along the New Jersey shore. This will be no walk on the beach, as this dynamic duo will learn what it takes to juggle the day-to-day challenges of undertaking a top to bottom renovation and design of a home, as well as manage their demanding personal lives and raising two young children. With the help of their friends and family, they’ll take on a different room of the house in each episode, with the goal of keeping costs low and the style factor high. Grab yourself a cold drink and head down to the shore with Nicole and Jionni as they turn hilarious fails into inspiring home design wins!
SHOW PHOTO & GRAPHIC ASSETS
Available to download here:
Brand PHOTO & GRAPHIC ASSETS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a direct link to your brand-specific photos.
FYI LOGO USE GUIDELINES:
1. Please email email@example.com to get high res version of the logo.
2. Please use this tune-in message: As Seen on FYI.
3. Submit logo in context of the cross promotional materials for network approval
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU WANT OR NEED A CUSTOM PHOTO ASSET?
Custom photo assets can be created with the SOS creative and production team, Rocky and Rob. Please provide us with any information on the "Asset Request Form" and we will reach out to further discuss.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some commonly asked questions.
Q: What is the official title of the show?
A: NICOLE AND JIONNI'S SHORE FLIP
Q: Preferred Tag line?
A: NEW EPISODES, WEDNESDAYS AT 9/8C. AS SEEN ON FYI