Salesforce Sales Cloud Administrator
Our startup company is at the forefront of production integrations and moving to a more complex CRM. We are looking for someone to help design, implement, and maintain our new SalesForce database. Additionally we are looking for a candidate that can act as an IT administrator for our growing company. The ideal candidate is someone who can think outside the box and is looking to grow within our exciting company.
• Daily administration of Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setups, profiles and roles customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
• Develop and create customized reports and dashboards for both internal and external parties.
• Working with management and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
• Train new and existing users on how to use database applications.
• Provide application users with technical support.
• Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution.
• Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed/installed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Salesforce Administrator or Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or equivalent degree or equivalent work/technical experience.
• Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
• 1+ years working in a fast-paced work environment.
• Have the ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Excellent time management skills
Send resume/cover letter to email@example.com