Your main responsibilities are to support the Brand Production Manager in all day-to-day efforts, as well as to assist the CEO with personal tasks/projects. This position is highly important and highly valued as it touches on all aspects of the company at maximum efficiency. We are looking for an individual that enjoys administrative work, possesses a high attention to detail and organization.
• Assisting Brand Production Manager with project management and tradeout coordination.
• Assisting Office Manager in hiring freelancers, coordinating internship program, answering phones, booking travel, and with personal affairs of CEO: mail, appointments, travel, insurance renewals and issues, paying bills, etc.
• Develop and administer follow-up system for the CEO's correspondence, including conducting research, preparing, drafting and tracking responses.
• Maintain composure under stressful conditions and handle complex problems with minimal supervision.
• Possess superior written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
• Handle relationships with outside vendors in a professional and timely manner.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree
• Have the ability to prioritize multiple projects on tight deadlines
• Organized and detailed-oriented with extreme time management skills
• Strong written & verbal skills
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
Send resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org